The Caribbean Hot-Spot Built for All Ages
Choosing a place to vacation with the entire family can be an exhausting search for a place that’s within budget, with plenty of activities and fun to be had by all ages. Thankfully, there is a never-ending list of things to do in Grand Cayman (activities), including a ton of family-friendly things to do in Camana Bay. Camana Bay is a development that’s located between Seven Mile Beach and the North Sound. From unmatched shopping options to signature restaurants to local events and attractions, Camana Bay has something for everyone who wants to visit. Here are just a few activities offered, broken out by age:
Tiny Tots (Aged 0-5)
- Reading Times – Regal Cinemas hosts the reading times on Wednesday mornings and Books & Books gets their readings started on Saturday mornings. Beyond just reading, there are themed crafts and fun to be had at these events.
- Starfish Village Drop & Play – Starfish Village has a Drop & Play program where tots can create crafts, play games, have lunch and hang with other tots their age while parents explore and enjoy everything Camana Bay has to offer.
- Water Features- Check out the various fountains throughout the Courtyards or the smaller fountains in Jasmine Court where crazy fountains let kids cool off from the hot sun and have a little fun!
Little Ones (Aged 6-13)
- The Observation Tower – A 360-degree view of Grand Cayman awaits atop of the 75-foot observation tower. The tower has views across Seven Miles Beach, George Town, the North Sound and beyond. It’s free to the public and open from sunrise until 10pm.
- Park Time – Let your kids explore their sensory and building skills at Imagination Playground in the Crescent fountains. This playground offers a changing array of elements that lets kids build, play, and explore endless possibilities.
Teens (Aged 14-17)
- Cayman Luxury Charters – Visit Stingray City via Cayman Luxury Charters. They will pick-up and drop-off guests at the Camana Bay harbor.
- Cooking Classes- Get up close and personal with local culinary flavors by taking a cooking class (or two!) at Bon Vivant.
- #CamanaBay – Take advantage of the free Wi-Fi throughout the Town Centre and share social media updates using the hashtag #CamanaBay.
- Great Food – Take the whole family to try a few Cayman Islands Restaurants. Check out Camana Bay’s signature restaurants like the Waterfront Urban Diner, Upper Crust Bistro, Mizu or Ortanique.
- Shopping – Have a world-class Grand Cayman shopping day. Check out shops like Island Company, The Cabana, The Jean Bar, Pandora and more.